Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Element NOAUTHORITYCHECK is not available in the container

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

while calling the function module 'SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1'  i am getting the error

Element NOAUTHORITYCHECK is not available in the container

i have tetsed the report RSSOUSCO also for consistency check also and in result i found that there is no inconsistency in the system

but still i am unable to send the mails.

Give me the suggestions.

Thanks

Saurabh Shrivastava

6 REPLIES 6

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Function SO_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1 is internally called in the fm. So use it directly. The parameter

SENDER_ADDRESS & SENDER_ADDRESS_TYPE must be passed correctly. As of now its passed as space in the internally called function.

If this is not the solution then search for OSS notes too

0 Kudos

Thanks,

I tried it but now it is throwing me the error

Virus scan profile /SCMS/KPRO_CREATE is not active

this time i passed the SENDER_ADDRESS and  SENDER_ADDRESS_TYPE.

one more thing i dont want to pass the document data and packing list so i am keeping both with default values.

Now what should i do

0 Kudos

I think the basis people can help you regarding this error. It should be maintained in transaction VSCANPROFILE

SAP help says that Virus scna must be performed in the below scenarios

●      File upload from front end PCs or file system on the application server

●      File upload using the Internet

●      Document exchange by RFC, XML, XI

0 Kudos

But here i am not uploading any kind of file. I am simply trying to send a mail without any attachment.

Is there any other fm by which i can send mail to external mail ids.

0 Kudos

"Is there any other fm by which i can send mail to external mail ids" - Please search in SCN. There are classes available. But I guess so the same virus scan will happen for all external email communication( TYPE = SMTP' ).I advice you to activate that profile & check it.

0 Kudos

OK  Thanks a lot.

i'll search fot it.