cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interactive Form Reader Toolbar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am developing web dynpro application with interactive forms in NWDS 7.0.6 SP16.

Firstly, the readonly property of the interactive form does not seem to be working. I have to go ahead with enabled = false property for it. Is there any particular reason for this?

Also, i am using the "Hide Reader Toolbar" from the Webdynpro library to hide the toolbar on the interactive form. When i set enabled = false for the interactive form, i see that this toolbar does not get hidden. Please let me know if there is any workaround for it.

Thanks,

Jyoti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sid_sunny
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

Though its not a proper solution but a workaround i can think of is to have two interactive forms in the same view only one visible at a time and when you want to show the pdf in in read only mode generate the second pdf using the first pdf data source into generatepdf mode. Do reward points if this solution helps.

Regards

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Thanks..i have implemented the same.

Jyoti

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sid_sunny
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

Refer to the links given below :

<a href="/people/juergen.hauser2/blog/2006/01/31/access-mode-and-presence-of-fields-on-adobe-interactive-forms Mode and Presence of Fields on Adobe Interactive Forms</a>

<a href=" the readability of a single field on interactive form using the Form Ready Event</a>

Regards

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it is not possible to hide those or otherwise try to post in interactiveforms forums might be get the reply if any?

we can hide the inside of any UI elements we can hide and visible by using the Hidden and visible terms.

Thanks,

Lohi.