cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showing Partner Function error in incompletion log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement where I have to populate a message in incompletion log of sales order whenever a particular partner function is not maintained in Partners and whenever that partner function is deleted from the partners tab. Please help me in achieving this. Thanks.

Regards,

Smitha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smitha,,

When you create partner determination procedure for sales document header(spro-->sales &distribution --> basic function -->partner determination --> set up partner determination --> set up partner determination for sales document header) , if you check the box in mandatory column, that means particular partner function is mandatory for order creation,

So if you are not maintain or manually delete particular partner function ( selected mandatory check box in determination) in sales order that will automatically post to in-completion log, so no need to do any further setting for this.

In the above picture i maintained SP,BP,PY are the mandatory partner functions in my sales order.

If you want any further clarification, please let me know..

Regards

Patchala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smitha,

since you are maintaining partner functions in procedure for all the partners (SP,SH,PY,BP) as mandatory, these partners will appear by default in sales order, in case by mistake if you delete any partner the systme will not allow you to save the document.

Thanks

Aasish.V.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. If we check that checkbox, the partner function will become mandatory for all the sales orgs. My requirement is to make it mandatory for a specific sales organization. Please give me inputs for this.

Thanks

Smitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi smitha,,

Standard sap was not provide any setting for your specific requirement ,, so go for enhancement ....

Regards

Patchala

Former Member
0 Kudos

The standard way is each sales org use different order type and thus partner determination procedures assign to different order type.