cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of what I "Track in Communications"?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys!

I'm unable to find some list where I could see all topics I clicked "Track in Communications". Therefore my communications list is pretty large and not very useful.

Thanks for tipping on this

Regards,

T.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

A variety of content gets surfaced in your communications list.  You select Unread Only to filter out read message. From the same list you can link to a piece of content that you don't want to track anymore: just reset it once on it.

There are also some shortcuts to determine the content, places and people you're currently following:

Here is some more information about on what appears in and using communications:

What's in Communications?

• Direct Messages: Messages sent privately between you and others.
  • Content Activity: Updates or comments on content you created or collaborated on.
  • Mentions: References to you created by typing an @ and selecting your name from the link menu.
  • Shares: Content and places other people want you to know about.
  • Announcements: Bulletins from system administrators or group owners.

Some quick help to get you started

• Read track your items for follow-upNeed to follow up on something? Just Mark unread. If you start getting swamped mark all as read.
  • Stop tracking if you aren't involvedIf you collaborated on content, you can Stop tracking it at any point. New updates will stop flowing into your Communications.
  • Find what you're looking forGetting to what you need is easy by using a Filter to only view unread, @mentions, shares or direct messages.

Answers (0)