cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNC -SA- Release process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

This Query is regarding Release process in SNC.

I have created SA in ECC and was able to send it to SNC ,Only problem that i have faced is i was not able to send it automatically thru after releasing the JIT schedlue.

I have to manually output it thru ME9E, Can i Automate it , is there anything that i am misssing so that it is not automated, do i need to maintain output condition record?

Secondly when the SA that i have outputed manually and it is flowing to SNC i am able to see the Schedule line in SNC -WEB UI .

Here i am trying to do confirmation and trying to send the Confirmation message to SNC but it is getting falied in PI (DELCON.DELFOR01) .

Is this functionality of confiramtion not available in SNC of Confirmation of SA- schedule lines, if not then how do i restrict it in SNC.

Secondly what is the next step that i need to follow , like do i need to create ASN and send it to ECC ( What will be the effect in ECC after ASN creation in ECC) , i mean what all steps i need to do in ECC for GR.

If my Client is not using ASN in SNC then what all steps i need to follow.

Experts i am waiting for your valuable inputs.

Thanks a lot in Advance.

Shail

AnkitB
Participant
0 Kudos

Were you able to achieve the requirement? To be specific, were you able to get the confirmations in ECC from SNC.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gallada
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sailesh,

To send JIT schedule automatically after release, please maintain condition records in ECC for ouptu with 4 ( output immediate after save).

For the confirmations which are failed in PI , please maintain integration builder rule for receiving and sending message with resepct to sender interface of SNC

Create an ASN for release schedule with due qty and publish it to update in ECC with inbound delivery notification with DESADV idocs.

it is suggested by SAP to user ASN inorder to update the notification to the customer.

Hope it will help your requirement.

Regards

Gowri

Former Member

Thanks a Lot gowri!

"For the confirmations which are failed in PI , please maintain integration builder rule for receiving and sending message with resepct to sender interface of SNC"--->Please throw light on this.

I have maintained Processing Inbound and outbound message--> Sender dependent data->

In which i have maintained ROC_Out for the vendor for which SA is created.

But still i m getting the same interface in SNC DeliveryScheduleConfirmation_Out which later on is getting failed in PI because we cant MAp DELCONF.DELFOR01 idoc in ECC with DSC_Out

For the interface replenishmentOrderConfirmation_Out to trigger in SNC which settting i need to do can you please throw light on that

Shailesh

Answers (0)