cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI 7.3 Certification thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I'm interested to complete SAP PI 7.3 certification , and similarly there might be consultants interested in attempting PI 7.3 since there are noticeable changes between earlier versions for XI 3.0 ,PI 7.0 to PI 7.3.

I need your advices related to 3 things

1. Certification at SAP Centers Vs Pearson Education , Does it really matter ??

2. basics would still be at TBIT40,advanced concepts related to PI 7.3 from help.sap documents. Is there a TBIT release for beginners to PI 7.3 ??

what if some one wants to start his PI career with PI 7.3 did sap release any standard documents for this version?

3. If anyone attempted PI 7.3 certificaitons , request you to pass on your valuable suggestions and related approach to prepare well.

Kishore

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rathna Kishore Ganta wrote:

Hello Gurus,

I'm interested to complete SAP PI 7.3 certification , and similarly there might be consultants interested in attempting PI 7.3 since there are noticeable changes between earlier versions for XI 3.0 ,PI 7.0 to PI 7.3.

I need your advices related to 3 things

1. Certification at SAP Centers Vs Pearson Education , Does it really matter ??

Pearson Vue (in the US) is just a testing center. They don't teach the SAP classes. It doesn't matter where you get certified. The exams are the same and the certification is the same.

2. basics would still be at TBIT40,advanced concepts related to PI 7.3 from help.sap documents. Is there a TBIT release for beginners to PI 7.3 ??

You didn't mention if you were trying to pass the developer exam or the technical exam. Those links will take you to the curriculum so you can see which classes form the foundation of the exam. Since the most recent courses still show TBIT40 as the foundation for the exam, hopefully they've updated the courses to reflect the more current content. Maybe another commenter who has taken class recently will be able to let us know for sure.

Hope this helps! -td

what if some one wants to start his PI career with PI 7.3 did sap release any standard documents for this version?

3. If anyone attempted PI 7.3 certificaitons , request you to pass on your valuable suggestions and related approach to prepare well.

Kishore