cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue assigning permitted order types to sales areas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends, I want to create a Quotation with quotation type: QT but I get and error message "Order type 'QT' has not been defined in Sales area <'1001','11','01'>" then I have to Assign permitted order types to the sales areas but when I want to assign permitted order types to sales areas on the change screen it is not editable and I cant create new entries. I want to Assign permitted QT to the sales areas so I can create my quotation if you know the way I can accomplish this please a detailed explanation will help.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There would be two reason either u are trying to do changes on Production System or There is some

authorization block on Development Client.

Pls do change on Development client and if still it is not editable do ask your Basis Consultant to check authorization block for that object.

Ajit K Singh

Happy to help u

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

The solution you found out is correct,

• Make sure the Sales document QT is not blocked using Tcode: VOV8
  • Combine the Sales organization using Tcode: OVAO
  • Combine the Distribution channel  using Tcode: OVAM
  • Come Division using Tcode: OVAN
  • Assign the sales document to sales area using Tcode: OVAZ
  • As Patchala said make sure you are in a change mode to make enteries

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai patrick,,

• You have find the correct solution, that is Assign permitted order types to the sales area only
  • Once enter into window in your case it`s in display mode, so please click on "display,change" button on top left side.

If you have further clarification please let me konw.

Regards

Patchala

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to perform the assignment in the development system and then you have to transport the changes to quality and production system. Are you trying to directly update in the production system?

Regards,