cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All contract documents not appearing in My Current Approvals report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a peculiar problem here which I wanted to get your advice on.

A new user was added in E-Sourcing from the Law department on 04/02 and assigned the various roles including (O) Legal Approval. Now in her current approvals report she only sees those MA / SA which are put into Obtaining Legal approval phase since the date she was added. Meaning, she sees only 18 MA / SA for approvals whereas there are about 70 other contract documents up for Legal approval which her other “older” colleagues see in My Current approvals report.

I picked up an MA for her to access which was not on her list and though she is able to navigate and look at the contract document but does not see the Approval / Reject button.

Has anyone else exerienced this and do you know what could be happening and what could be done to provide the new user Approve / Reject button on all contract documents awaiting approval?

Thanks,

Vikram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Like_Li
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram, seems I also met this same issue. Well, I remember the approver will receive the approval email, he/she should click the URL in that mail to approve it, he/she can't see it if he/she directly login the system, that is means he/she must login from the URL in that mail, then approve or reject it. I think this issue should be solved, besides email URL login, the directy login should work as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately since many emails are received from the CLM system, users have set a filter on their outlook mailbox to direct those emails to a specific folder. And the mails on that folder were purged after a certain duration. So there is no way to check now but I think this way may work for the users going forward.

Thanks,

Vikram Shukla

Like_Li
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Welcome.

Well, I think probably the future version needs to consider this small issue -"besides email URL login, the directy login should work as well on the approval flow".

Answers (0)