cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current should come as a pricing date in billing from the delivery based billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i had one scenario, that user will create a sales order on 05042012, and he created a delivery on the same date and he created billing after 5 days, but there will be a fluctuation in the condition rates between the 5 days, so what ever the condition records in sales order is fetching into the billing, due to of the pgi date is fetching into the billing as a billing date and the condition rates as same as in sales order, but the user wants the pricing date as current date, so that system should fetch the current date as pricing date that should get the condition rates as per the billing and pricing date, but if i tried to do the billing, the rates has been changed when i changed the pricing date from 05042012 to 10042012, but user does'nt want to change the date manually, so can any one suggest how to get this requirement.

Regards

Ratnamsree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want the system to fetch the current pricing from condition record instead of from sale order, in VTFL, for the field Pricing Type, assign B and try.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

here there are 2 scenarios with the same delivery type and billing type, so when ever they are doing one type, the pricing type to be taken as g, and b with other type, so please suggest me how to go further.

Thanks in Advance

former_member1229123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain routine number 11 for field VBRK/VBRP in copy controls for delivery to billing (VTFL) and maintain a condition record for that particular customer on old price and do billing or otherwise maintain value D for the field price type in VTFL.

Thank you,

pranay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for all the suggestions, i tried with above inputs but it is not coming in the billing document.

can any body help on this issue, due of the rate changing every day, customers wants it immediately, we struck there and every time users are amending in the sales order for pricing date in which user does'nt want manually, so please suggest me for further process.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In t.code VTFL, go to item level. Add routine 11 in the field VBRK/VBRP and then test again. If currently assigned routine can't be changed, then go to t.code VOFM, copy the current routine and add the coding from routine 11 in it. Then assign the new routine in VBRK/VBRP field.

Regards,

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Go to V/06, select the pricing condition Type

Under the control data2 Tab "Pricing date" field - C Billing Date

Regards,

Prasanna