cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in IDOC Enhancement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I have done enhancement to the std Cremas idoc and have added 6 new segements and have release the segemnts and also the IDoc.

I have imported the IDoc into PI, have checked and could find all the 6 created zsegemnts in the IDOc and also in the ED which i am using.

I have perfomred the mapping in PI, and whn i check the mes in moni, i could se the data coming only till the 4th zsegemnt, and unable to find the remaing two zsegemnts.

HAVE CHECKED:

1) Release of the segemnts -we31, releae of IDOC-we30

2) Have checked the IDOC structure in we60 and could find all the 6 zsegemnts.

3) have checked the imported IDOC in Pi and could find all the 6 zsegemnts.

please let me know hwere i am going wrong.

thanx in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have deleted the meta data in IDx2 and evn if i see the structure in IDX2on PI ; it is consiting of all the 6 zsegemnts.

i have taken the source payload from moni nad have run mapping test in ESR, and i could able to see all the zsegemnts getting populated and showing the desired results as per the mapping.

I have done some changes to the existing Enhanced IDOC and for one zsegemnt i have added two new fields; evn that fileds data is also unable to see in PI MONI.

please help

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Couple of things to check

1. If you don't see that segment at all in SXMB_MONI but in mapping and ED, It could be a mapping issue. Test the message mapping in IR and see if that segment is getting created. If NOT the segment might have 0 to Unbounded occurrence and need a constant to be mapped explicitly like below.

2. If you see the segment in sxmb_moni but not in target system IDOC, delete the IDOC metadata from IDX2 and give a try.

~SaNv...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The only thing which you have not checked in PI is, IDX2 transaciton. If you have not update the IDOC metadata in IDX2 transaction then please do that and I hope that will solve your problem.

BR,

Sarvesh