cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOPZ Error - The system definition in the Solution Manager is not up to date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have installed a new system in our landscape with the sid P01. We had an old system with the same sid. I deleted the old system from both SLD and Solution manager system(tcode SMSY). Then i configured RZ70 in the new system and sent the system data to SLD and from there to Solution manager system(tcode SMSY). In SLD, there is now only my new system and in SMSY, the new system is properly configured with Logical component etc.

Now, we want to upgrade the system from present R/3 Enterprise to ERP6 EHP4 and in order to download packages and for Stack file (XML file), we started the MOPZ transaction but gettings these errors:

System P01: Predecessor Product Version SAP R/3 ENTERPRISE 47X110 defined in SLD!

The system definition in the Solution Manager is not up to date.

Please help, thanks in advance.

Mohan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mateus_pedroso
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan

Follow note 1608002 step by step to solve this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mateus,

As per the Note, under SLD - Administration - Content Maintenance -

Class:Installed Product, we have deleted the wrong entry for P01.

Now, again we ran the MOPZ transaction but still getting the same error.

We have implemented the Note 1623208 in Solman system. Then ran tcode

LVSM_LOAD by setting the "Delete results older than" to be

zero to update the LVT data. (For others -

you'll not have any harm in your system by running this transaction, depending of the number

of systems maintained in solman, it'll take more or less 4-5 minutes to

run this task.)

Thanks,

Mohan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In our case both of your solutions did not solve the problem. We installed a new system with the same SID. Dropped the SLD data. Ran the landscape fetch job. Executed the LVSM_LOAD... in our case we synced dedicated for the problematic SID the SLD content with report SMSY_FETCH_SYSTEM_UPDATE.

Answers (0)