cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scanning function

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am looking for a product or a solution that can simulate the adobe form fuction. One of our business partners can't use Adobe form as an input form for various reasons. I remember I have seen a product at SAP conference that will scan any document and translate it into SAP document with minimum development.

Can't remember what the product is called. Can anyone help?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you mean by "can't use Adobe form as an input form"? Do you mean you want an interactive form where the user actually enters data into it and then sends/submits/saves it in some way?

Or do you just mean forms in general for print functions?

You also mention taking a form itself (any format?!?!) and using that as a "template" to create a "SAP document". What do you mean there?

0 Kudos

Hi There,

I meant, for other business partners, they use interactive form to send in data we need, for a few partners, they refused to use the form for various reasons. They are outside of our firewall as well, but it;s less an issue, their management simply doesnt want to use our form to fill in the data. They continue to send in the paper form they use and we have to manully enter these data into SAP.

These are some partnes, so EDI or any other elaborate solution won't work for them .

I want an tool that can scan their document/form and translate it into data in SAP...I remember I saw a SAP certified tool at SAP conference...Can't remeber the tool name ....

Thanks for your interest.

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That sounds like fairly simple OCR solutions. There are several out there....and many that are certified for use with SAP.

Answers (0)