SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery schedule from PO impact FM report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm using Former budget in ECC 6.

The update profile is 000101 for purchase order. The payment budget is updated following the posting date and not the delivery date by fiscal year.

In transaction OFUP, we flag MM invoice receipt.

When creating a PO for 15 quantities for 100 eur, the system displays the total amount (1.500 eur) in FM report "FMRP_RFFMEP1AX - All Postings" in one line "Purchase order" with original amount.

Then, I change the delivery schedule, I split the quantities into different delivery dates:

01.03.2012 : 5 quantities *100 = 500 eur

01.04.2012 : 6 quantities *100 = 600 eur

01.05.2012 : 4 quantities *100 = 400 eur

In FM report, the system also splits the amount into 3 lines of Purchase order - Original amount (500 eur - 600 eur - 400 eur).

I do not want the system splits the original amount of the purchase order following the changes made in the delivery schedule.

Could you tell me how to avoid the split of the delivery schedule in FM report? is there a customizing?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Kind regards,

Chiachen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thant report is a line item report. Qualified records in table FMIOI will all be displayed. The 3 schedule lines are 3 records in the table. That is why the report displays them seperately. However, since the report has all the ALV features, you can easily sub-total it by PO line item.

Regards,

Ming

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thant report is a line item report. Qualified records in table FMIOI will all be displayed. The 3 schedule lines are 3 records in the table. That is why the report displays them seperately. However, since the report has all the ALV features, you can easily sub-total it by PO line item.

Regards,

Ming

0 Kudos

Hello Ming,

Thanks for you answer.

The problem is the system splits the total quantities by delivery schedule. And I don't want the split in FM.

I don't understand why the system splits by schedule quantities in FM while the update profile for the payment budget is based on posting date.

Regards,

Chiachen

0 Kudos

Hi,

The report will show you the lines, even if the update occurs on the posting date. Is FM posting date different for these lines in your report? If it is, then there is a problem. Otherwise, it's standard.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi Chiachen,

Update Profile 101 just means that the system will populate table FMIOI, field  Funds Mangement Update Date (ZHLDT) with PO Posting Date (the date shows in PO header) in stead of line item delivery date. But it does NOT mean that the same posting date will only create one record. A unique combination of key fields of a database table creates a record. There are 14 key fields for table FMIOI. Schedule Line# (REFTE) is one of them. In your case, system creates 3 records with ZHLDT populated with the same posting date but REFTE with value 1, 2 and 3 respectively.

Regards,

Ming