Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to publish the status SRM RFx created for purchase requ. in ME5a

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SRM-Friends,

we are on SRM 7.01 and ECC 6.05

We've implemented the process to create a SRM RFx in CPPR for purchase requisitions.

After creation of the RFx the sytem automatically updates the field "Ext.Souring Status" to "Create RFx: accepted" but the procurement

status is still (EBAN-STATU) N --> Not edited.

When we start an analyse in e.g. ME5A there is no field to get the information that for this purchase requisition a RFx has been created.

Another user (shift 2) will try to create a RFx again.

I have added a customer field to eban which is populated via enhancement MEREQ001.

But the exit EXIT_SAPLMEREQ_005 is not triggered when the system updates the external sourcing status.

Thanks for all your inputs

Kind Regards

Stefan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've created a oss message because the purchase requisitions which has been sent to external sourcing is just visible when NOT entering the purchase requisition number in selection screen of ME5A. When e.g. searching the purch. requ. with material number the document is shown.

I've got the reply that is is right that the purchase requisition is not visible within ME5A when it has been sent to external sourcing. It is a system failure that it is visible when not entering the purchase requsition number in selection screen.

Therefore my question is pointless.

Answers (0)