cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime Mapping error

former_member229310
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,  My synchronous soap response message from external system is failing to map to the defined target structure during run time. The runtime payload is not available in MONI where can be seen in RWB under message monitoring. Its reaching integration engine but failing during run time.  When I copy the runtime payload and run through test tab in message mapping it executes correctly. But during runtime it displays parsing timeout error in MONI without any payload. whereas the response is payload is visible in message monitoring under RWB.  Thanks...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member229310
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Applied note 0001522630  to resovle this issue.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harsha,

1) Please check in ID Configurations...

2) check test configuration in Interface Determination.....

3) check Comm channels for both...

4) check parameters in SXMB_ADM.

5) check Mapping part...

Hope this will help......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harsha,

Please check the sender and receiver communication channel.

Please share the message from SXMB_MONI (Timeout Parsing Error).

Regards,

Kalyan

vijay_kumar133
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harsha,

first activate sync log trace parameters in sxmb_adm. this will help you to see all the pipe line steps in moni and then check what exactly happening in mapping step. as per structure you have not mapped the root node. check and revert .

Regards

Vijay G

former_member229310
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay, I have activated the sync loggin in SXMB_ADM already. The payload is not visible in MONI where as the response message from external system is visible in RWB in message monitoring. Is this because the message sent from the external party is not correct format as they only gave us the WSDL ? When I copy the payload message from RWB and place in test tab then it loads correctly as well the mappin is successful. Is this occuring during the response message sent by external party is not complete compared to the WSDL strucutre ?

vijay_kumar133
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harsha,

As you are saying mapping is successful . kindly check the message structure who get from rwb with the structure that you in mapping. Most probably there might be difference in them. Now one of the way is ask the external vendor to give correct wsdl and re-import so that finally you need to check both the structures should match. Regarding logging you need to activate three parameters trace level to 3 and sync log to 1 and there is one more kindly check.

Regards

Vijay G