cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding of Discount Condition Types Using Subtotal in Pricing Procedure.

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have three discount  condition types in my pricing procedure I need to add three of them and show them in a separate line cumulatively, would like to know is there any standard sub total which I could using in my pricing procedure and do I also need to use alternative calculation type for the same, quick replies would be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Atul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Subtotal is the field in the pricing procedure used to store the values to the corresponding tables.

Please check Standard pricing procedure ( RVA001)..

Regards,

Raviteja

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure what exactly you want but if I understood your requirement correctly, go to your pricing procedure where you can see "Subtotal" tab.  If you press F4 under this tab, you can see various options. 

For example, whatever you assign from 1 to 6, these values would be stored in VBAP table where you can see six fields for this.  If you assign say subtotal-2 to all the three discount condition types, it will be cumulated in Subtotal-2 in VBAP table.

If my understanding is wrong, you have to explain little bit clearly.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick reply Laksmipathi, if you see the the reply from Ravi the cumulative value should be stored in the step total discount, I know that this can be achieved using the step logic wanted to know if the addition of all the condition types in my case can be achieved using a standard sub total?

Kind Regards

Atul

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can be achieved using a standard sub total?

Sorry still not clear !!!

What do you mean by standard sub total ??  May be you can give an example the way in which you want the pricing procedure to behave as Ravi explained.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there any subtotal which can add all the discount conditions for ex.

If I have two discount conditions for ex.and the subtotal which is assigned is D and E to these discounts and because of the Alt Cal Type 12 which is assigned in the next step the value of the two discount conditions gets deducted and the value 3000 comes, I need to know is there any standard subtotal or Cal Type that if we use will the value in the step counter get added and become 11000, I know this can be achieved using the step logic but wanted to know if we could use the subtotal logic, hope this is clear, do let me know if you have any further queries on the same.

Discount     Value                  Subtotal                       Cal Type

K007           7000                   D

K004           4000                   E

Step           3000                                                           12

Kind Regards

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Please check the fields from step and To step

Ex: - Please find the below pricing procedure for more clarity

Stepcondition countercond typeDescFrom TOmanualRequiredStatisticsPrintsubtotalRequirementAlt cal typeAlt cond bas valueAccount keyAccurals
100k007Customer discount X ERL
200K004Material discount X ERL
300k006Normal discount X ERL
Total disc1030
former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thansk for the reply, yeah I know the step logic I only wanted to know from a sub total point of view is there any standard sub total which can meet this requirement.

Kind Regards

Atul