cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to exclude CVD conditions from Availability check - CIN - PO Commitment?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

we are facing a problem a problem with the commitment value for Imported Procurement on WBS/projects in India.

During the PO creation the Availability check always checks again the full PO value.

Because of the creditable/refundable CVD conditions, we need to exclude these from the budget check.

JCV1 and JADC need to be excluded precisely!

Is there a functional modul, user exit, etc to be used?

We are running ECC 6.05 with CIN!

All postings of invoice are fine, only the availability control causes problems.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Best Regards and dhanyvad!

Jens

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jens,

As far as CVD conditions in PO are concerned, they are just another delivery cost conditions. They are considered as relevant for excise/as excise only when GR or excise invoice capture is done. So there really is not way to avoid the inclusion of CVD conditions into the budget.

A work around is to not have the CVD conditions in the PO have them as statistical. Do not capture excise invoice during GR. Use J1IH or J1IEX with the option "without Purchase order" to create an excise invoice with CVD indicator to mark it as imports.

Regards, Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

helli,

has ur problem solved?

I am facing th same roblem, CVD is considered in commitment budget where as LD00 landing charges are not considered.

pl tell me how to go about this/

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am also facing same problem in import case of PO. please suggest any solution from functional or technical side.

Regards

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon

Could you find any workaround to exclude cvd from commitment Budget

regards

Dipak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I didn't found any standard solution for this. I have got success to exclude CVD conditions through explicit enhancement in standard code. I have added enhancement in FM PRICING_COMPLETE.. as shown below.

and after this i have added code in FM BP_GIVE_MESSAGE shown below

and its working solution now.. If you didn't find any standard solution then implement this..

regards

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas

Thank you so much for your response. Could you please share the above screenshot details of BP_GIVE_MESSAGE and pricing_complete  in txt file as it is not at all readable.

regards

Dipak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just click on each screenshot one by one.. it will come in zoom mode only..

Regards

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks ,Your solution works .However it only bypass the error message for the PO under consideration . After saving the PO Commitment value in table cooi and  coep are still incorrect.

In addition RPSCO  summary table against  value type 21 & 22 is  not updated correctly.

Is there any way to update the tables in runtime and reporting by updating these tables .

Thanks for your solution to overcome the error message.

Regards

Dipak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi tejas patil

Good efforts you have done

i am also facing same problem , but i need small clarification above function modules are standard bcoz what ever you posted enhancement program and SAP standard programming diffrent ,is there any z program , z table , z Function module need implement or not  , if touch that standard FM any problem is there please suggest me to how go through this issue with your FM and Standard FM .

Please Send me step by step process and please help me out this issue

mail: haritippumba@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Hari M