cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving UI elements in SAP standard Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I need some help in re-arranging a sap standard webdynpro abap screen to meet our client requirements. Basically. i have managed to move the required standard UI elements in to my custom transparent container at runtime in the WDDOMODIFY method. But, the standard UI elements are now appearing in both two containers (SAP standard Container & my custom transparent container) with the same ID! I don't want the elements to appear under the original SAP Standard container!

Has anyone experience this issue before? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you can advise me of what needs to be done to resolve this issue. Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Gopal.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you have to delete the standard container and create one more transparent container. Check the Enhancement of UI elements in this article : Enhancing Standard UI Elements in WDA

Hope this helps u.,

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I cannot delete the standard container as it is the ROOTUIELEMENTCONTAINER and my custom container only needs to be displayed for certain project types!

Regards,

Gopal.

ashish_shah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dont Delete the standard container.

Just delete the UI Elements that you do not need from SAP Delivered containers.

And Add new UI Elements and bind them to the attributes that you wish to,

Use Matrix layout / Row Layout for better performance to arrange your UI Elements.

Regards,

Ashish Shah