cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount with respect to sales document type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

If i want to give 2% discount on particular document type..menas any sales from this document type will have 2% discount automatically....How will i do that.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

• First Check the field in Field Catalog  AUART_SD = Sales Document Type , if the field is not there insert the field in field catalog
  • Create  new Table with Sale Document Type through V/03 (T-Code) 
  • Create Access Sequence through V/07 (T-Code)
  • Assign that Access Sequence to Discount Condition Type (V/06)
  • Maintain the condition record through VK11 (T-Code)

Check the Cycle

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prasanna,

Can you please tell me how to add field in field catalog...because i am not able to find it..

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Path : SPRO--> Sales & Distribution--> Basic Function--> Pricing --> Pricing Control-->Defie Condition Tables-->Condition Allowed fields 

Regards,

Prasanna

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

rahul,

Hope u created a separate condition type for discount ,if you have created condition type for discount maintain the condition record for discount condition type and create condition table as sales document type . now through VK11 maintain condition record by selecting key combination which resemble the ducument type , now maintain the document type which u required and save it ,hope it will work

Sunny Sourav

former_member595952
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

it is possible but need knowledge for this change otherwise you can't update it. code for this V/08

Khan