Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer master Hierarchy problem

former_member330517
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear  All

I am getting below error message when I try to assign customer hierarchy in VDH1N and VDH2N

Error: Hierarchy type A: There are no active assignments for 04.04.2012

Message no. VC029

Note - Higher node created with hierachy type "A "with standard account group 0012

Note :I have maintained required configuration in partner determination but i may be missing  something ?

Looking for your valuble inputs

Thanks and regards

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are five basic steps to create customer Hierarchy. I am not sure whether you have done and completed all the five steps. check your system once again to be sure.

1.    You need to define hierarchy type- Give a name and id to it.

2.    Set partner determination if at all the hierarchy will be used for pricing specifically for discount and all.

3.    Assign account groups (which accounts groups are allowed for being part or your hierarchy)

4.    Assign sales areas – This is to decide which sales area can be part of it.

5.    Assigning hierarchy type for pricing - this will segregate all the documents in classes means whether the documents use hierarchy in pricing determination.

Hope it will help.

Rajeev

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajeev

Despite my repeated warnings, you ignored that and still continuing the same practice by copy pasting from other source.  Sooner or later, you will have to face the consequence for this act.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

this is the simple question and I answered thats it why are you saying it as a copy and paste. What ever we do here and suggest that is written somewhere. we have learned that from somewhere. this is not fare to call every thing as copy and paste.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The underline message to you is you should NEVER EVER reproduce the same text and add your name to that.  Suggestion should be on your own.  Hope you understood what I am trying to convey.

G. Lakshmipathi