cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP Heuristics- Planned Delivery times for STOs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

For the same combination of APO  Product, Start - Destination locations and Transportation means, the SNP heuristics run generated STOs with different planned delivery times(in days). This planned delivery times can be seen in the Purchase Requisitions in the MD04 screen in ECC. For instance,

STO Date     Planned Deliver Time

3rd April               2

4th April               4

6th April              6

I understand, the planned delivery time in APO SNP planning considers Transportation time defined between the start and destination locations + GR processing time . Hence, this is fixed value. I do not understand why different planned delivery times are created in this case. The planning is ignoring week ends ( saturday and sunday) and also bank holidays as required. The only recent known change is time summer time change(-1:00:00 HRS). I dont know if this has any relation to the issue. Can you please suggest if I am missing anything here and where I am supposed to look for the root cause?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I am getting a bit confused with some points. As far as I know, SNP Heuristics can't create STOs.

Then you used the word Purchase Requisitions which I think must be what SNP Heuristics would have created for you.

What is the value that you maintained in the T-Lane for transport, and what is the GR time at the destination location? Also share if you maintained any GI time at your source.

Check out the shipping calendar maintained in your source location, and the receiving calendar in your target location. Also check the transportation calendar maintained for your means of transport used in the T-Lane. Is this leading to the difference in the time for goods to reach from your source to the destination?

Thanks - Pawan

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also check additionally if you see the issue in APO or in R/3 only, or in both.

All the dates data isn't passed from APO to R/3, so if the calendars, etc don't match in APO and R/3 (and also some other considerations), then you might see dates mismacth between APO and R/3.

You should identify whether issue in in APO or only in R/3 or in both the places, and then the issue would need to be investigated in the relevant system(s).

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Planned delivery dates are calculated by considering GR Time, Procurement Lead Time, Time defined in Route (if you are using LE Shipping).Also check if you have any BOM/ Production process for that material and can check process time.

As you have mentioned of change in time Zones please check the below link:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/be/312f37b5ea346fe10000009b38f839/frameset.htm

please try to maintain the time zone in user profile...maybe it helps... 

(SAP EASY ACCESS menu > (menu) > System > User Profile > Own Data (SU3) - here choose "Default" tab > "Personal Time Zone" section > "of the User" field (USLOGOND-TZONE in SU3 >> data table  USR02-TZONE))

The root cause could be the time zone please check the settings again.

Hope the information was useful

regards