cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export scenarios, documentation & mapping in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to get information on different export scenarios and the documents related to that. I tried searching online but there are lot of scenarios I am getting, which is confusing. Please if someone can help me with the exact list of export scenarios. Also how to map these scenarios in SAP, I am looking manufacturing industry specific details.

Thanks in advance.

regards,

Himanshu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

but there are lot of scenarios I am getting, which is confusing

What confusion you have ??  Your client would be doing export process in some method.  Explain that so that suitable suggestions can be given.  

By the by, is the client doing exports from India ?

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I want to understand about excise invoice and othe ARE documents applicable for exports. And how to map the export cycle in sap.

Regards,

Himanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Himanshu,

For export sales you need to have seprate pricing procedure, in this scenario you will not be charging or levying any exicse duty and other components, but excise invoice will be created as usuall along with this you also has to create ARE 1 for for excise dept purpose. This will be treated as proof of exports. Since you are removing excisable good from the plant without payment of excise duty ARE form is mandatory.

Thanks

Aasish.V.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aashish,

Thanks for the info.

Please also suggest if  there is any specific configuration for export sales, delivery, billing documents & excise invoice. Also if you can share some helpful document on the concept of using export documents like ARE.

Regards,

Himanshu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In India, different types of export process (normal exports, third party exports, deemed exports etc.) are being followed where again, Indian Government have given different incentives like Duty Entitlement Passbook Scheme (DEPB), Duty Drawback etc., and SAP have not covered this area.

Each and every area of above what I have listed is a vast area and it cannot be explained one by one.  As I said earlier, if you explain the process what your client is doing, then accordingly, suitable suggestion can be given.

Also in IMG, if you check in Logistics-General > Tax on Goods Movements > India > Business Transactions > Outgoing Excise Invoices > Maintain Default Excise Groups and Series Groups,  you would note for the given combination, under the tab "Export", you can differentiate the exports.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Himanshu,

hope you have configured CIN, you should create tax condition in such a way if customer country is out of India it should not pick up any tax conditions. only thing is for exports you should have separate number range for your Excise Invoice.

Thanks

Aasish.V.S