cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in calling ME standard WebService from MII using HTTPPost action block.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to call MII transaction in an Activity hook of SAP ME SDK 2.0  at POST_START hook point and passing some basic information like SFC,Operation,resource,site,logged in user..etc to MII transaction. I am able to trigger the MII Transaction and in this transaction I am calling the SAP ME standard WebService i.e ProductonService for completing the SFC. If I pass the basic information like SFC,Operation,site,userId from transaction as input variables the HTTPPost action is calling ME webservice and completing the SFC.If I pass this information from Activity of SAP ME SDK.its not making WebService Call. I have checked my request XML,credential alias.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

daria_segeda
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

please check your transaction. According to error message that you get, there is one place where is hardcoded "servername", but should be a real server.

Daria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daria

The value of "servername" was used as a token value. The actual server value was provided by the error message (as this is a semi public chat, there is a level of security that is required). PLease read it as we are getting the correct server value in the error message, so it is not a hardcode issue.

Grant

daria_segeda
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

please try to add trace to your transaction to check if neccessary parameters are comming from SAP Activity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply.

I have tried as you said.I am getting an error :could not connect to server "servername". My scenario is that MII server is at onsite and ME application is on my laptop at offshore however both are on same network.I have created the same MII user on my laptop both in Netweaver and in ME.I could make the Web Service call through SOAP UI for completing the SFC. Is there any extra configuration that I need to do in Netweaver for this scenario on both machines?