cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP Network Heuristic Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am executing the Network Heuristic in APO Ides System and not getting the network results like Planned Orders and Purchase Requisitions for BOM components.

With the same Master data couple of months back we ran successfully and got all the results for Network Heuristic. Now our Ides system upgraded to SCM 7 with SP#09.

What could be the reason not getting the Network Heuristic results? Is there any issues in the Ides systems to execute the Network Heuristic?

For more information, here i am proving the details which i have created.

I have created the Master data directly in APO Ides system, Locations - Vendor, Plant and DC, Products - Finished Product, 2 components , One Bucket Resource and One PPM and Transportation Lanes for Vendor to Plant with Components and Plant to DC for Finished Product.

Please help on this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Sree.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you have components with activities (setup, produce) in the PPM?

Did you activate your PPM?

Check the PPM date availability.

Thanks, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it's active.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sree,

In case you are creating all the master data in APO (and not CIFfing from ECC), then make sure that all the master data are assigned to model/version.

Also check if the macros in the SNP planning book are active or not.

Regards

Manotosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i have tried with CIFing also with active mode/version..I am using the STD SNP planning books so all macros are active and not changed.

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,
Please first make sure that you have note 1502081 applied correctly in your system. It should went into your system with SP09.
Then please check SNP LLCs for the concerned location products in /SAPAPO/RRP_NETCH. If they're not correctly calculated, please recalculate it in /SAPAPO/SNPLLC. (You can also try the setting: Temporary Low-Level Codes' -> 'Calculate for current selection before planning, which will include a temporary low-level codes calculation before heuristic run to make sure the planning sequence is correct).

Best Regards,
Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for you reply, even i thopught it's bug and checked SAP Note 1502081 but it is perfect.Tried with low level codes also but no luck?

Any other checks?

Can anybody tried to run the netowrk Heuristic now in the Ides system? I think it is not working in Ides system now?

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, which system do you use?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's Ides system and SCM 7 SP#09.

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should have a system id.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SC7

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can access SC7 with description "Demo System, SAP Belgium". Is this the correct one?
But I do not have user id and password ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

is it the same one Installation number  0020215768? If it's same one i will provide the User Id& PW.

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry but I don't know the installation number Maybe you can let me know the user id and I'll have a try. (You can send it to ada.lv@sap.com if you don't want to put it here.) Please also let me know your variant in /sapapo/snp01.

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sree Gunti,

If you execute Network (Heuristic), the system plans the selected locations products based on your selection profile. Please use Multilevel(Heuristic) to plan for the components. It would also be a good idea to execute low level coding and running the heuristic in background.

Please let me know if there is an issue.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Itried thses options but no luck