SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reconciliation key fica

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dear Gurus,

i have a requirement regarding reconciliation key, its like when my user has trying to post transactions by using different types of transaction codes system has to pic the related transaction reconciliation key suppose if i am running fpe1 manual posting system has to pic the identification key like (man), like same fpcj and all other's.

i tried in spro settings for user level reckey it's showing just name identification for reconciliation key

Ex:12040501xxx

i tried this both area in spro level Origin Keys with User-Dependent Default Values and Maintain Reconciliation Groups for Default Values.

can any one try to guide me

urgent..

Regards

Sam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

You can use event 1113 for your purpose. This event gets triggerred for every transaction and has the task of proposing a reconciliation key.

So you can customise the Sample function module FKK_SAMPLE_1113_USER  for your requirement.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

You can use event 1113 for your purpose. This event gets triggerred for every transaction and has the task of proposing a reconciliation key.

So you can customise the Sample function module FKK_SAMPLE_1113_USER  for your requirement.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Thanks for u r replay benerjee, it's very helpful to me to solving my requirement