Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Routing rule in BRFplus flat rule(line item by line item) application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GRC gurus

I have a query in AC 10.0

My client has a requirement that based on risk level (critical, high, low, medium) of risk Ids detected in risk analysis while provisioning roles to users, approvers should be determined. I think for this requirement, I need to create a routing rule. But when I create a routing rule through "Define workflow related MSMP rules"in SPRO, in the Signature tab of the Function, 2 DDIC types are appearing: GRAC_S_REQUEST_RULE_HEADER and GRAC_S_REQUEST_RULE_LINE are appearing in Context section. In the Result Data Object section, Result - Routing Rule appears. But none of these have any elements like Risk ID or Risk ID level which can help me create a SOD violation routing rule.

Request all of you to provide any suggestions about how to go forward on this matter .

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member541582
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Saibal,

I've just got the book Business Rule Management for exactly this reason. I haven't had the chance to read it yet. 

The risk captured in the request is stored in table GRACSODREPDATA. You need to know the REPORTID, otherwise you will have to wait 10min to fetch the 200 first rows in SE16. When you 

In the column REPCONTENT (you need to double-click on an item) you will find all information you need regarding the risk, including which roles it comes from, risk owners, added mitigation controls etc.

The problem is that all the information is in concatenated into one string, which in some report types can be thousands of characters long. You would need to define logic in BRF+ to chop up the information.

I guess you first need to find a structure that holds the REPORTID. Do a table lookup on GRACSODREPDATA. Fetch content in REPCONTENT. Chop it up. Take the information you want for your decision table.

Let us know if you make any progress.

Kind Regards,

Vit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saibal,

I also checked in BRF+ and found not even a single data element which can capture Risk Id or it's level.

May be SAP support can help you on this.Will try to get some help from BRF+ expert and post back.

Regards,

Victor