cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC-RFC-JDBC

0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need some help on JDBC to RFC scenario, I want my JDBC sender to log the message into my SQL database table and my RFC receiver to return a message "failure" if it is failed to jdbc table.Whether it is achieved or not without using BPM,if so could u pls tell me the steps.

Regards,

Praneeth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

JDBC sender adapter wont support sync communication hence you have to use BPM to achieve the same.

But you have one alternative without BPM you can achive it but stability point of view i suspect below deisgn not good.

Design:

JDBC----->RFCLookup----->JDBC

Perfrom RFC look up at mapping level instead of Receiver message then get the response INSERT in same table.

Regards,

Raj

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Praneeth

no need for BPM.

Use this as a guide

Just change File to JDBC

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/File-RFC-File%28Without+BPM%29

regards

Monika

former_member229310
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes you can do this using Sync-Async bridge. Add below parameters in your sender comm channel.  PROCESSING SEQUENCE. 1) AF_Modules/RequestResponseBean  - LocalEnterpriseBean - RRB 2) CallSapAdapter                  - LocalEnterpriseBean - CSA 3) AF_Modules/ResponseOnewayBean   - LocalEnterpriseBean - ROB  Module Configuration  ROB -  receiverChann -  ROB -  receiverService  - ROB -  pass through   - True

Former Member
0 Kudos

that is very simple by using RFC Lokkup without bpm

jdbc -> rfc lookup -> JDBC

just simple you have to create design time objects .  Table name will  call in Receiver Data type structure and use insert action .

and in sender communication channel ,u can use same table name  what ll use in Receiver Data type.

rfc lookup call in message mapping