Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC_JDBCStoredProcedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all......

Am doing an idoc to jdbc scenario. Is is as follows

I ll send idoc to xi from which i need to generate an xml file in a specified format and this xml should be given as input to the stored procedure. what can be done. ny idea how to do it. i ve generated the idoc and sent to xi from here.

what all things should be done in IR. Is bpm can be used to resolve this.... pLzzzzzzzzzzz help me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No need to use BPM create a target data for JDBC in format which callls stroed procedure.

you need have attributes like IsInput Isoutput IsType forstroed procdure. and map IDCO strcutre to JDBC Structure which created as above and call the stored procedure

Thanks

Sreeram.G.Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

i ll make it clear. like the input to SP is stored procedure say having the format

<a>

<b></b>

</a>

But i ve only idoc to map. If i se an intermediate mapping to create this xml structure how to map to a single fiels as xml itself

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

no need for a BPM

check this blog:

/people/sriram.vasudevan3/blog/2005/02/14/calling-stored-procs-in-maxdb-using-sap-xi

or this one:

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/05/21/jdbc-stored-procedures

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi michal

But in that the inputs to the stored procedures are fields of type character and all. But i need to send an xml file as input to SP. How can i ve that xml

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sumayya,

Do you need to send the whole payload (from source) as input to stored proc?

If so create a single field in target data type and use XSLT mapping and map the whole payload content to the target node.

Regards,

Jai Shankar