cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Foreign Trade DPL/Embargo block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm proposing the Foreign Trade Denied List & Embargo Functionality because GTS not in scope. However I'm able to apply the Denied list blocks on the Sales Order but do not have any idea on how to release the block because I could not find any specific release report or tool for this. I can see for the License but cannot release the blocks for DPL or Embargo.

I explored further & found that FT has the status flags  FTC1 - FTC5. I tried using this by creating status profile but on the Sales order  I can still see the hard DPL block. I'm ok with this but I need to know the mechanism to remove the block. And also would like to know more details on status flags like how they can be managed with the DPL or Embargo & how can I bypass hard block.

Thanks & Regards,

Kardam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check t.code VX99 ->Legal control button on the top. Then click on the execute button for the Blocked documents field. In the next screen, enter the selection criteria and execute to see the list of blocked documents. From this report, you select a particular sales order and enter the license details to release it.

I am not sure about the status flags. Can you provide the field name that holds that value?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know VX99 cockpit and I also know the Alert reporting for all 3 functionalities (DPL, Embargo, License). I can still see the License blocked document in reporting but I cannot see the DPL & Embargo blocked documents within it. I checked the details by debugging & found that table JEST holds the blocked document. There is no entry to this table during the DPL & Embargo block in sales order. I'm not why system not updating this to this table.

Thanks & Regards,

Kardam