cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with ATP.

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Sorry if I am posting in a browng place.

I have an issue regarding the ATP.

The order that i am attaching has 4 lines  and only  line 10 has  ATP commitment.  Lines 20 , 30, 40  don´t show confirmation.

Do you know why is this problem happening and how i can resolve it?.

Thanks in advance!.

Best regards.

Franco Farao.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Franco,

You can goto transaction /SAPAPO/BOPIN with the material and location and assign/delete a confirmation for the quotation if you want or you goto your R/3 system and goto VA22 and run a manual ATP check for the other items.

If you like to run a batch job you can do this with transaction /SAPAPO/BOP.

If you think that you have inconsistencies between R/3 and APO you can run the transaction /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21 or /SAPAPO/CCR to check the data. Do not use the flag "use table VBBE".

Hope this helps.

best regards,

Michael

0 Kudos

Regarding the SAPAPO/BOP we run it every night. And  /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21 or /SAPAPO/CCR we run this weekly.

The only way that I see that it works is if you highlight the line that have 0 availability and then do a Line Item Availability Check and then (and this is important) save the order.

Then do this to the next line.

And so on.

Doing the Availability Check for all lines at the sametime does not work.

Or doing the Line Item Availability Check for each line and then saving the sales order when the last line was checked does not work either.

Do you have some idea to resolve this issue for ever?. Because the user have this problem in a lot of orders so running the atp manually is only a workaround.

Thanks an regards for the help!.

Franco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Franco,

I don't know how your Batch BOP is designed.  In most shops, though, it is designed to simulate what you are doing manually (perform ATP on each Sales doc iteratively, according to the selection and sort that you have configured).

One quick thing to try is to clean up old Temporary Quantity assignments.  Generally, older TQAs should not exist, and when they do, they can make ATP act weird.  In APO, transaction //AC06.

From your screenprint of your //AC03, it appears that one thing that is unique about your unconfirmed orders is that they are Inquiries.  I suggest that you look at the Check Instruction configured for inquiries, and make sure that you are actually triggering a product check in such a way as to meet your business requirements.  In ERP, VA02 > Select Item of one of the unconfirmed orders > Perform ATP check. On the ATP Delivery Proposal Screen, select 'Check Instructions'.   Is "Product check" first step?  Is RBA activated?  Is "Product allocation" or "Planning" activated?  Now select the 'Scope of check' button.  What is the cumulation setting?

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Frann,

In BOP, I would assume that you would have used both the order and the order item in the sort criteria.

I would think that this way BOP might help, but if that also doesn't work, then I am more sure that you shouldn't have the same material in multiple items of a Sales Document.

You are kind of seeing the same thing yourself that system is not able to handle multiple items with the same material and you need to do GATP check item-by-item (with a save of GATP results) to have proper confirmation. Anyway, best of luck that someone is able to guide you to have a solution.

Thanks - Pawan

0 Kudos

We found this issue that could be the problem of this. But we are  working on that. SEE FILE >> http://www.fileden.com/files/2012/4/11/3290638/TEST_NQDCLNT510_20120411.docx

In the case that it doesn´t work we will try to use order or order item in our Sort Criteria.  We use Product, Delivery Priority and Created On as the fields in our BOP Sort Profile.  The SAP consultant that we worked with many years ago thought that sorting by Product would make BOP run faster.

Thanks and Regards!.

Franco.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franco

This looks like a temporary inconsistency to me. It should get resolved by triggering an manual ATP Check by going to the change mode. As expert Michael has suggested, this should be followed by CCR if inconsistency still persists. I assume that this is an one off issue - if you are consistently facing the same issue for other product/location, then needs to be investigated in detail.

Thanks,

Prasun

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Franco,

From your screenshot, I am not clear if this is an ATP scenario (availability check in R/3) or GATP scenario (availability check in APO). For GATP check, this is the right forum. For ATP check, better to post in ERP-SD.

I saw that in the same document, you had multiple items for the same material.

As I understand, this can lead to issues and should be avoided. Any particular reason why you have so many items in the same document for the same material?

Once you have only one item for a particular material, I think system should behave properly.

Thanks - Pawan