Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: No RFC dest. for domain controller

dmitry_udot3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a problem. I try to configure maintenance project in my test Solution Manager 7.1 SP3 (SMQ) system for satellite system PI1 (it has 3 clients 901-dev,902-qas, 903-prd). I have configured transport routs in satellite STMS, create all necessary RFC from this SMQ system to all clients including 000, create logical component. But when I try to lunch Consistency Check in Maintenance Project on System landscape -> Change management I get errors like this:

@5C\QError@Message from function module /TMWFLOW/CHECK_PRJ_CONS: No RFC dest. for domain controller

(screenshot in attachment)

This satellite system PI1 also is a domain controller

Domain controller of my SMQ system is a development Solution Manager system SMD. A domain link from PI1 to SMD has configured.

I cant to understand what RFC is missing?

Dmitry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

It is one of the pre requestie or steps in charm activation to create the RFC destination from solution manager charm client to 000 of the domain controller.

have you done this??

else do the spro activity "Generate RFC Destinations to Client 000" and read this blog before proceed

http://scn.sap.com/people/dolores.correa/blog/2008/07/26/first-steps-to-work-with-change-request-man...

Thanks

Jansi

dmitry_udot3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello, thanks for reply. I have had this RFC on the moment of checking but this error has occured. It is very strange, but today this check is runing correctly without any of errors....

Answers (0)