cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC10: EAM Logon Notification Message showing incorrect time

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all:

We have just put in Firefighter version 10.  Everything is working fine, logs are being generated etc.

My issue:  The Logon Notification time is showing Date & Time incorrectly.   We are on MST.   The date appears correctly, but the time is showing +6 hours ahead. 

We have:

1.  Double checked the system time zone - Set to MST on both GRC and backend system

2.  Set the user ID and the FF ID to MST - just to rule this out

3.  Checked the FF logs in NWBC reporting, and they are recording the correct time.

We have looked at the SE61 template:  GRAC_SPM_NOTIFICATION.

The variable is %LOG_TIME%. 

Does anyone know where the variable %LOG_TIME% pulls it's data for the LOGON Notification email??

Thanks!!

Margaret

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the time at operating system levels of GRC and Backend system.

Let us know if they are same.

Regards,

Ajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ajesh:

Thanks for your quick answer.  I have checked with my Basis team, and they indicate that the OS levels for both systems are properly set to MST.

Another other ideas?

Margaret

Former Member
0 Kudos

How about the system users ad WF-BATCH used in connectors are they on MST too ? They are the oncs fetching the data and sending in the notifications.

Cant think of any other possibility right now !!

Regards,

Ajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, in our setup, we have MST as a default for all users (dialog and system).

Ok, hopefully someone else has seen this as well, and can provide some insight as well.   Thanks!

achristian17
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Margaret,

This seems to be picking up GMT time which is default how SAP stores the time internally. If all the above didn't work the only option I could think of the following note and it contains 3 notes please find a way to sync the timezones.

Note NO: 1582473

warm regards,

Asok Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI: 

The fix for this was OSS NOTE 1661882

This is included in SP08.

Thanks everyone for your comments, i really appreciate it.

Margaret

Answers (0)