cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generation of PP/DS PPM to SNP PPM the planning location missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using the T-code  : /SAPAPO/PPM_CONV_310 for conversion of PP/DS  PPM to SNP PPM.

The planning location is missing while generation.

For few test scenario the production location is filled with wrong entry and planning location  is missing.

Any body having thoughts for the solution let us know

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guarav,

Assumption: You don't have any issue with PP/DS PPM and the planning result is as per the expectations. So, we can skip CIF integration models etc.

Could you please check your master data settings?

1. Have you flagged your location product (t.code /SAPAPO/MAT1 tab Properties and Others section) SDP relevant?

2. Have you also tried the PPM conversion using another t.code /SAPAPO/PPM_CONV without lot size conversion? If so, have you got the same issue?

3. Since you mentioned planning location, pl let me know whether any advanced methods are used? For example usage of special procurement keys 40 or 80. (t.code MM03 in ECC tab MRP2)

4. Have you seen any red flag in the PPM conversion log? t.code /SAPAPO/PPM_CONV_LOG. If there is an error or warning, please share it with the community as it would help in the error analysis.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

We do not have any issue with PP/DS PPM they are fine created with planning location and results are expected.

Still the issue is in prod not in QA its hard to pin point the root cause.

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the details. Could you please check your master data settings and confirm that the following settings are applied? I would also appreciate if you could provide your APO Box release and service package details.

During generation, the system only takes into account multi mixed resources or single mixed resources that have not been set with the indicator Not SNP Rel. on the Planning Parameters tab page from resource master data. Also, the system only takes into account products with the activated SDP relevance indicator on the Properties tab page within product master data.

Thanks,
Rajesh

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guarav,

I forgot to ask a question. Is this issue impacts all the products and locations or only few? Please let me know.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

dev_shetty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Gaurav,

Please try using CFP3 - send changes in ECC it might fix the issue or indicate what is wrong. Also explore CFP1 and CFP4.

Thanks

Dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have problem going on PP/DS generation into SNP PPM the planning location is getting is missing.

It happens only for few in Production not in Quality.

I sense some where related to Product master settings either from APO / ECC is relevant other wise program wise the planning location cannot be blank.

When you get please call : +1-408-504-1948

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since your PP/DS PPM is working fine, you can be assured of master data settings in ECC. As there is not much information is available, try to maintain the planning location using t.code MASSD as shown in the following screenshots. If there is an error, hopefully we'll have some information for further analysis. Otherwise, your SNP PPM will have a valid planning location.