cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message in Error SAP PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a message stuck in error status in SAP PI with the error as "SYSTEM FAILURE during JCo call. Bean SMPP_CALL_JAVA_RUNTIME3 not found on host".

Usually restart of PI system solves the problem but even after restart I am getting the same issue with the particular message.

I am also not being able to manually restart the message as whenever I am trying to restart the message from SXMB_MONI I am a getting a message specifying that "message already scheduled in XBTO3___0002 queue".

I checked SMQ1 and SMQ2 throughly and none of the queues have any message stuck in them.

I have also checked SM12 and found no locks exist in the system.

Can you please help me out with the processing of the message ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just Few cents...

Sometime Qrfc Scheduler get stuck in the starting state. Restart it might solve the problem. Please take help from Basis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar,

The other messages in the interface involving the same communication channel is working fine.

Can this still be a problem with the Qrfc scheduler ?

abhay_rajhans2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mainak,

Check transaction SM58, this might help.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If other messages of the same interface are flowing then Qrfc scheduler is not the issue.

>I have a message stuck in error status in SAP PI with the error as "SYSTEM FAILURE during JCo call. Bean SMPP_CALL_JAVA_RUNTIME3 not found on host".

Restart the server might solve the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhay,

I had already checked SM58, however no error is there.

The most interesting thing about this message is that there is no Queue ID assigned to this particular message in SXMB_MONI. Still whenever I am trying to restart the message error is coming specifying that "message already scheduled in XBTO3___0002 queue".

I have never seen any system errored out message without a Queue ID before.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>"message already scheduled in XBTO3___0002 queue".

I checked SMQ1 and SMQ2 throughly and none of the queues have any message stuck in them.

do you see anything in SMQ1 and SMQ2 ? (other non locked entries)

as it seems that it has to be there from the description - please check once more

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

No there is nothing in the SMQ1 and SMQ2(in fact it is totally empty).