cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target structure from Proxy code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have an Idoc flow from ECC to AII. The Idoc is reaching AII but it is not getting posted. It shows successfully processed in SXMB_MONI of XI. In SXMB_MONI of AII, which is an SAP system, I get this error message

"Information about the method parameters is missing for the interface "

I am not sure whether AII is expecting Idoc or a File structure. I am XI adapter at target. It's done by downloading standard content for ESR. However, I am not able to find any mapping for this scenario.

My question is I can use SPROXY and go to the Target in AII. Is it possible to determine the expected structure from there? I mean if I click on the Service Interface and then go to External View or somewhere else, can I get the expected xml structure so that I can create a mapping accordingly?

Can I get more info about the code in SE38? I mean the structure of target?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

If you have 2 SAP systems you can configure the partner profiles to send the IDOCs directly. But if using XI is a customer requirement then check for all the steps of Partner Profile configuration in the source and in the target SAP system in the Inbound Parameters. For the target SAP system use the IDOC receiver adapter.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

when I did the SAP ECC - PI - AII integration I used

a) IDOC from SAP ECC

b) proxy in AII

so there was always a mapping from IDOC to proxy on PI (AII content)

and this way we know what the target structure should look like

but you can also create your own custom IDOCs (for event management IDOCs)

to handle AII flows with IDOCs only - this is also possible but requires a little bit more effort,

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michal

I mapped the service interfaces, the DELINF Idoc and the DeliveryExecutionRequest interface in AII using Proxy. However I am not able to see any mapping associated with it. I downloaded the Auto ID content for 7.1.

So AII accepts Idoc. I am not sure what the error says. Server Proxy can also handle Idoc's right? I am able to see the Idoc in AII, it just gives an error in SXMB_MONI of AII, " Information about the method parameters is missing for the interface /"

Any clue why this error happens?

Regards