cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stopping PO Confirmation Outbound XML Message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I need to selectively stop outbound PO-Conf XML message in SNC (when the confirmation comes from external system). while doing trials, I added & activated PO_PUBLISH_DIRECT (in POC3 & also in POC5) validation check and de-activated /SCA/BOL_ORD_CONF_PUBLISH in the PPF settings. However, after this setting no PO-Conf outbound message is sent out of SNC. The moment I activate the PPF setting the XML is triggered fine, so it looks like that the validation check is not effective.

1) Is there a way to see if the message is processed directly (via Validation checks) and not by PPF

2) Is there a way to stop the PO-Conf messages selectively.

Thanks

KQ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KQ,

You can selectively stop PO-confrimation just follow the below steps:

1)Z-table with customer ,supplier, ship from ,product with validation check box(required or not)etc..as per your requirement.

2) create Z-functional module

3)create Z-validation check to stop confirmation outbound

4)Implement the badi /SCMB/BOL_VALFRMWRK with Z functional module.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Thanks for the information, I shall try that and keep you posted. Is it possible to know and be sure if a particular transaction (sending Outbound XML) is via validation or via PPF from the normal settings. because as explained above, when I make PPF action "inactive" then no XML msg is sent out irrespective of the validation check is active or inactive. How to make this work (without PPF) or know if it works.

Thanks

KQ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KQ,

If you have inactivated the ppf validation check then ensure PO_PUBLISH_DIRECT is active.

After above setting if you still face issue then you can check why confirmation are not triggering using the report /SCA/ORDER_PUBLISH.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Thanks for your answers & help.

This we had tried already, but there is some new information today. The validation profile setting started triggering XML today, which is a surprise. is there any underlying process which takes a while (say a day or so) to get activated? just curious to know.. nothing was changed today & it started working when PPF is inactive.

Thanks

KQ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KQ,

As per my knoweldge there is no underlying process which takes 1 day to take effect but sometime when changes are done we need refresh the browser (close the browser and open it again) then only changes will take effect (but not always.).

Regards,

Nikhil

Answers (0)