cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many people out of 100 pass the SAP MM certification exam1 every year(where to find this data?)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi memebers,

I have 2 quesries . Can anybody assist me with these ?

1. What is the pass rate in SAP MM certification? I mean, how many people out of 100 pass the SAP MM certification exam.Can anybody provide inputs?

2. Also ,  in the latest release Tscm52_65 , "the build, implement, configure & troubleshoot" has been made to 60% from 40%, while the "explain & deescription" part has been alloted 40% . Would this affect the pass rate ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mridul,

I personally do not much bother about how many people are being passed, unless there is a white paper written for this purpose.

As long as your basics and fundamentals are strong, there is no reason why you should not pass the examination.

Nobody knows how the SAP gives the weightage for each question. You need to read the chapters with +++ with more concentration as you may get more number of questions. However, you should not leave any chapter for that matter.

All the best.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

former_member1283074
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Chakraborty,

How is your SAP TSCM52_65 test experience? Pl share your experience

reg

cs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathya,

I cleared it with 74% back in Mar, 2012, and I found the question paper extremely interesting and totally conceptual . But, most importantly you should have a perfect strategy . Also you should build a good concept on material valuation, physical inventory and master data .