cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com.sap.odp.common.install.exception.InstallErrorException

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am patching our sourcing system from SP01 to SP02. During import of eso_upgrade_data.xml, got error and import stopped. tried restarting the import, but getting failed at the same step.

Getting error at the followin step

ExtendQueryGroup - associatedQueryDefinionNames=FCI-DocAuction,FCI-DocContract,FCI-DocRFP,FCI-DocProject,FCI-MyAuctionsActive,FCI-MyAuctionsCostCenters,FCI-MyContractsActive,FCI-MyContractsInactive,FCI-MyContractsCostCenters,FCI-MyContractsCostCentersInactive,     FCI-MyRFPsActive,FCI-MyRFPsInactive,FCI-MyRFPsCostCenters,FCI-MyRFPsCostCentersInactive,FCI-MyProjectsActive,     FCI-MyProjectsInactive,FCI-MyProjectsCostCenters,FCI-MyProjectsCostCentersInactive,FCI-AllQuickRFPTemplates,FCI-InactiveQuickRFPTemplates,     FCI-AllRFPTemplates,FCI-InactiveRFPTemplates,FCI-AllDATemplates,FCI-MyDAsActive,FCI-da-myinactive,     FCI-da-allinactive,FCI-MyAgreementsActive,FCI-MyAgreementsInactive,FCI-MyAgreementsCostCenters,FCI-MyAgreementsCostCentersInactive queryGroupName=FCI-DocBuyPicker

Error Logs

com.sap.odp.common.install.exception.InstallErrorException: The class com.sap.odp.api.common.exception.ApplicationException: You cannot delete the default query, My Projects, from the query group. subordinate could not be removed.

at com.sap.odp.install.actions.ExtendQueryGroup.executeHook(ExtendQueryGroup.java:91)

at com.sap.odp.install.actions.InstallAction.execute(InstallAction.java:203)

at com.sap.odp.install.engine.ScriptedImportEngine.runSingleItem(ScriptedImportEngine.java:319)

at com.sap.odp.install.engine.DbConversionEngine.execute(DbConversionEngine.java:375)

at com.sap.odp.install.tools.gui.DbGuiImporter.go(DbGuiImporter.java:282)

at com.sap.odp.install.tools.gui.DbGuiImporter$InstallThread.run(DbGuiImporter.java:583)

com.sap.odp.api.common.exception.IllegalArgRuntimeException: The class com.sap.odp.api.common.exception.ApplicationException: You cannot delete the default query, My Projects, from the query group. subordinate could not be removed.

at com.sap.odp.doc.collection.SubCollnBo$SubordinateIterator.remove(SubCollnBo.java:2628)

at com.sap.odp.install.actions.ExtendQueryGroup.processQueryGroup(ExtendQueryGroup.java:164)

at com.sap.odp.install.actions.ExtendQueryGroup.executeHook(ExtendQueryGroup.java:86)

at com.sap.odp.install.actions.InstallAction.execute(InstallAction.java:203)

at com.sap.odp.install.engine.ScriptedImportEngine.runSingleItem(ScriptedImportEngine.java:319)

at com.sap.odp.install.engine.DbConversionEngine.execute(DbConversionEngine.java:375)

at com.sap.odp.install.tools.gui.DbGuiImporter.go(DbGuiImporter.java:282)

at com.sap.odp.install.tools.gui.DbGuiImporter$InstallThread.run(DbGuiImporter.java:583)

Since I am doing patching for the first time, not able to locate and solve the issue.

Regards

Ponnusamy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Ponnusamy,

It would be best to raise a message with SAP to get this resolved.

Regards,

Vikram