cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

parallel login to nwa of netweaver 7.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I installed SAP netweaver 7.3 PI in IBM i series v7r5m0 (dev and Qa server) in the same os. Now I can not login to nwa parallely in both systems.

Like if I login to nwa of developlent server and at the same time I want to login to nwa of quality server, the system is not allowing me to login. System give me error "400   Session Not Found  SAP NetWeaver Application Server/Java AS" "Failed to process the request: Request refers to an unknown session"

If anybody got this kind error then please share me your experience with me

Regards,

Sudip

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudip,

if both systems are on the same host and you are using the same browser, I guess that works as expected. At least I can see this for my systems as well.

You could use 2 browsers, e.g. Firefox for one system and IE for the other... Don't know if there is another possible solution...

Best regards

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

Thanks for your promt reply. What happens when two administrators want to work on these two system's nwa at the same time. I have doubt that it is a browser issue, it may be P4 port issue.

Regards,

Sudip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudip,

that should be ok if you are using 2 browsers. It has something to do with the session, not with the p4 port itself.

If you don't find a better answer from documentation or somebody out here, you should consider opening a ticket at SAP... I would be interested in the answer as well 🙂

BR Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cheers Christoph, You are absolutely correct. I asked SAP the same question and got the below answer-

Are you using the same browser session to login to both systems? (This includes using different tabs). If this is the case then the error is expected. Netweaver uses cookies to manage sessions, Once you login to one system the session cookie will not be valid for the other system.

Regards,

Sudip

Answers (0)