cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier Part Auxillary ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to transfer the value received during catalogue transfer for a punch-out site for field NEW_ITEM-EXT_PRODUCT_ID (Supplier Part Auxiliary ID) back to the supplier with the purchase order data. The PO data is transferred via IDoc to SAP PI and than transformed to cXML where it is transmitted back to the supplier.

Is there a standard field in the SAP ECC purchase order to old this value, the catalogue data transfer passes NEW_ITEM-EXT_PRODUCT_ID to field BBP_PDIGP-CATALOGITEM, there doesn't seem to be a standard transfer from the shopping cart to the PO.

Regards

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

The NEW_ITEM-EXT_PRODUCT_ID is actually intended for SRM only, it is the 'link' between the catalog and the SRM_SERVER in case of validation or display again in catalog requirement. It is considered to be like a primary key for catalog-> srm but as far as I am aware would have no real relevance to the ECC system. Not sure on that though!

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

thanks for the response, that was my thoughts too. The reason the supplier wants the value returned is for configurable items, perhaps they are using the incorrect OCI field?

Regards

Chris

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Would it not be handier to use a customer defined field if the field in ECC is known, use the NEW_ITEM-CUST_FIELD[X] to pass the values and map them to SRM and subsequent structures in the BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER Badi?

Regards,

Jason

Answers (0)