cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC Integration with Third party Transportation System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are having a requirement to integrate the third party transportation management system where we will integrate the TMS with ECC. Does somebody has any idea or hands on experience to guide me on this topic? It will be very helpful if you could provide me the information.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best Regards

Murali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Below is a flow chart which might be usefull for you but it depends which TMS you are gonna use. There are several TMS available like roadnet, transplace etc.

Left Side is ECC and Right Side is TMS

Check it out I hope it will be useful for you future design.

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks a lot Rajeev thats what I was looking for.

will try to understand and get back for further clarification.

Murali

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe following hyperlink can be helpful in your understanding:

- Integration of Transportation Management System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

I have gone through the document proposed by you but I could not find much details particularly related to third party TMS. I would like to mention that we are not gonna use SAP TMS. We will have roadnet and one other third party transportation management system. I was looking for a kind of flow chart so that i can have some idea that how are we gonna integrate the three systems. I am new to this kind of development/integration.

Thanks a lot for your help

Murali

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I could not find much details particularly related to third party TMS.

For details on 3rd Party TMS, you need to contact the vendor for that TMS.
Further, you can connect SAP for details on the connecter (if any) available with SAP to connect your 3rd party TMS with SAP R/3

And I believe Wiki I recommend is for understanding, where you will find overview on Integration of Transportation Management System ES bundle provides for the seamless integration of SAP ERP with SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM) or with third-party transportation management systems (TMS).