Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

default Storage location in sales order creation

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am creating sales orders using BAPI’s in backgrounds , but in these orders storage location is not coming. I am searching for a way to default Storage location in sales order creation.

Is it possible through setting up some master data or with configuration.

Thanks

Ritesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As a SAP Standards you get storage location determination only during delivery, but if you have such requirement then please go for enhancements by creating Z tables, where your ABAPer will maintain the data like Order types, Sales area and if required Customer group for whom you want this.

With standard functionality it is not possible at the order level. It is possible only at delivery.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

This functionality is not available in the standard SAP. If you want the system to check the stock at a specific storage location, the storage location has to be entered manually at item level or you have to go for development Storage location determination in Sales order is only possible via a user exit. You cannot configure storage location into sales order:

Thanks

VSA

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

cristiano_santos
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Storage Location is not determined automatically in the sales order in the standard SAP system. This is explained in the following note:

1649672 - Availability Check is not executed at Storage Location Level in Sales Order

The above note provides a link to note 387482 which recommends the use of USEREXIT_SOURCE_DETERMINATION (MV45AFZB)  to automatically determine a store location.

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thanks for reply, i have gone through below link earlier , but was assuming that there will be some work around to solve it other then development.

http://www.erpgreat.com/sap-sd/default-storage-location-in-sales-order.htm

Closing thread,

Thanks

Ritesh