cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting records from the Data Manager into Excel 2010

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have upgraded our SAP MDM to SP07 patch and have a requirement to download the excel file from Data Manager to 2010 Excel Format file. But it is getting failed.

I have gone throught one SAP Note : 1486808. This note says "exporting the records from data manager into excel 2010 fails". And this note was released in 2010.

Could anyone please let me know, if there is any update on this note or if there is any solution to this issue for exporting the data in excel 2010.

Thank You.

Gaurav Kumar Sharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Simple solution to this would be to export in any of currently txt and just open that with excel.Post this save as xlsx and desired name.That does it.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav

Try this .........Right click on the result screen->spreadsheet->select the radio button"all available formats"->from the drop down select->existing xxl format" and download.  or you can find spreadsheet option in  Menu bar: Table Entry > List > Export > Spreadsheet.

Regards

Nitish Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitish,

I think you are not telling this extraction method for SAP ECC because all these things are possible in ECC. But here the GUI in concern is MDM Data Manager. And yes as of now extraction to Excel 2010 is not possible in SP07 Patch. Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Support to MS Excel 2010 is added in MDM release MDM 7.1 SP08.

Check the release not for MDM 7.1 SP08 Master Guide section:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmdm71/helpdata/en/4E/16A7C5B7D417E2E10000000A42189B/frameset.htm

Regards,

Neethu Joy