cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit check is not happening for one customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In one sales order the credit check is not happening, even though i have done the required settings and checked out all the possibilities for this and searched in sdn. I would like to know what are the key fields for this activity?

I have maintained necessary settings. And this is working fine for all other customers with same sales area but not one specific customer.

I would like to know what are the key settings and possibilities for this behavior.

DVNR.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member211556
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dvn,

Check out if the credit master for the payer has proper credit rep group. Your credit settings should be in sync with the values used in credit master which is often missed out.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DVN,,

please check the credit limits for particular customer with Tcode FD32.

Regards

Patchala.

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dvn,

There can be many reasons for not having credit check done for an order for a customer.

Below are some points you can check.

Credit is always with respect to payer. Check the payer in the sales order and verify whether you have credit master created for the payer and credit control area combination.

Check the item category of the order; whether it is relavant for credit check (Check credit active check box field of item category in VOV7). Similarly you have to check whether sales document is relavant for credit check (Check credit limit and credit group fields in VOV8 transaction for the sales document type).

I think there must be some problem detected in the above said points. Also check credit analysis for your order in the program Check_CM.

Hope this helps you.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the items that note 396338 (problems in credit managament: analysis help) suggests. You also have tools to update the credit value.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo