cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VS2005 and librfc32.dll(version 7.10)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am using VS2005 and i would using the librfc32.dll as Interop (because i haven't VS2003 and so i cant install SAP .NET), but i am receiving an error, when the programm tries to execute following line:

<b>test = new IRFC32Lib.RfcSessionClass();</b>

the error is (i traduced it from german):

<b>the COM-classfactory for the component with CLSID {25B93FB1-6FE5-11D2-940F-00600892A3A2} could not executed due to following error: 800401f9.</b>

I checked the above CLSID in the registry, but it couldn't find it.

What is wrong?

many thanks for help

Erwin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Andre_Fischer
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

(Points would be rewarded )

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello Erwin,

you can install the SAP-Connector-Runtime with VS 2005 so you be able to use the managed version of the connector.

Regards

Holger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Holger,

how can i do it? If i try to install the .Net Connector, then it is appearing the message, that it needs VS2003 and than it stops.

regards

Erwin

0 Kudos

Yes, that's right if you use the SAP-Connector installation 1.x or 2.x. You must use the Connector-Runtime (sorry havn't the link available). The file can be found below the SAP-Connector 1.x download I mean.

Regards

Holger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i found it.

many thanks

Erwin

Andre_Fischer
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Erwin,

what is the SAP Release you are trying to connect ?

If it is based on SAP Web or NetWeaver Application Server you can publish every RFC function module as Web service that can easily be consumed using VS 2005:

Best regards,

André

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi André,

i am trying to connect a SAP Application Server 6.20 and the WAS is not activated.

best regards

Erwin

Andre_Fischer
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

So why not activating it ?

<a href="/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/12/29/service-enable-your-sap-application-component Enable Your SAP Application Component</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi André,

the SAP runs on iSeries(OS/400) by an external provider and he told me, that it is a lot of work. In other words it would cost a lot to activate it. So i tried to use librfc32.dll.

best regards

Andre_Fischer
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

I don't see why it should be a lot of work to activate it. As described in the blog it is merely just one key stroke.

Is it maybe that firewalls would have to be configured so that also http traffic would be enabled betwenn you and your provider ?

However if you consider to use SOAP based communication please have in mind the following boundary conditions have to be considered when using the SOAP Processor with Web AS 6.20:

<a href="https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/566955">Note 566955 - SOAP Processor within SAP Web AS released</a>

Best regards,

André

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi André,

you are right. I have also seen that our ICM is running, so i had only to activate the soap/rfc with SICF. Now i have only to ask our provider, that he open the port 80xx

for us. Afterwards it should running.

many thanks

Erwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andre

I using NCo 2.0 with Visual Studio 2003. I was reading your blog on using Visual Studio 2005 and BAPI Ex and wanted to try it on Visual Studio 2005. It will be very help if you can let me know what components I need to install so that I can use SAP.NEtweaver.BAPI in my Visual Studio 2005 project. I have the latest ABAP WAS from sdn and Visual Studio 2005 in my computer.

Best regards

Ramesh

Andre_Fischer
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

the only thing you have to do is to add the coding of the classes that reside in the namespace SAP.NEtweaver.BAPI to your project in a separate class file.

You can download the code from The Code Gallery in SDN and rate it there.

If you have the latest ABAP WebAS you can use the Web Service Creation Wizard to publish any remote enabled function module as a Web service.

Best regards,

André