cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Accounting Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Respected,

When I am creating an sales order( scrap ) with the taxes JTCS and JWTS with tax code T1 their values are same but when I  am creating a billing document of the respective sales order it shows me the different values in accounting document.

SCREEN SHOTS ARE ATTACHED WITH THIS DISCUSSION.

first one is billing accounting document and second one is pricing procedure of scrap.Values are different in billing accounting document (see last three values)  and values are same in pricing procedure of the sales order Please help me out  .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear, you would check out the copy control in VTFA

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Respected PPIO,

please suggest if you have a idea that which fields should be maintained for this scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Respected,

It could not solve my problem

please suggest more  answers so that it can be helpful to me

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Respected,

I need more discussion on this topic because again I am facing the above mention  problem.

When I am creating the order of value whose units place is zero then it picking the the JTCS and JWTS value correct in accounting document but when I am creating the order with with the other value than zero  then its showing the incorrect value in JTCS and JWTS.

value is always coming +1 in the JTCS and JWTS

screen shots are attached .

below one is incorrrect.

above one is correct

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please help me out.

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

i suspect your condition record . just in case run VK12 and check.

have you done the Analysis on item level  (VA02->item 'Conditions' tab) ?

how does 'Update' button work - does it help?

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

Below shown screen shot shows the correct pricing because JTCS(base) tax value is 52.53 ie if the decimal value is above 50paise then shows the correct value in accounting document.

in below  screen shot tax-JTCS(base) value is 85.23 then it's showing the incorrect value because after decimal value is .23 paise which comes to be 86 rupees  in the accounting document.

sohelp me out for the changes because value difference is only 1 rupee for ever case.

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear, i would recommend to write the new routine 9XX (use VOFM) and set it up against the cond. type JTCS in your pricing procedure. this new routine would do some sort of 'rounding' and adjust the amount automatically. please talk to abaper.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Respected,

implement  the notes

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

but when I  am creating a billing document of the respective sales order it shows me the different values in accounting document.

Not able to understand from this comment and the attachment as well.  What is the billing quantity ?  In sale order I could see it is 1.  Also it will be easy if you explain where exactly your issue is or which particular value is flowing wrongly.

G. Lakshmipathi