cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

soap security

former_member229310
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,  My scenario is abap proxy to SOAP synchronous scenario.  I am not able to send the below message with security feature added to target system. Where as with SOAP UI i am successfully sending and receiving response from them,                                 DPTest1            init12                              If i check the DO NOT USE SOAP ENVELOP then the message is being received by target system whereas the response is                     env:Client         03:Invalid Username or Password            Kindly suggest how I need to send the security features through SOAP receiver communication channel present under my envelope.I tested using soap UI by sending with security it gets successfully posted at target url.  Thanks.........

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harsa,

You could do the normal SOAP receiver like Harsha says:

If your endpoint has wsse security you must follow this thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/392731

Regards.

former_member229310
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am providing the authentication correctly in Communication channel. But the authentication what I am referring is present in the SOAP envelop as shown below. If I check DO NOT USE SOAP ENVELOP then the message reaches target. The request is successfully received by target system but whereas the response which they send is returning the authorization issue.                                  test            password                  

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harsa,

Try with this in the receicer SOAP adapter:

Regards.

baskaran_k2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harsha,

Have u maintained User and password under 'Configure User Authentication' Section.

Please refer below link for more details,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/29/5bd93f130f9215e10000000a155106/content.htm

Regards

Baskar