cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship to party not updating in Sold to party master data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have Customized account groups for Sold to Party,Ship to Party,Bill to Party and Payer.

Created a customer account for Sold to Party. There after created another account for Ship to Party and assigned the earlier "sold to party" to "ship to Party".

While checking the Sold to Party Master data in Sales area  - Partner tab the ship to Party is not appearing.

Assumption is that while creating a Ship to party account and if a sold to party is assigned then ship to party should be automatically linked in sold to party master.

Regards,

Saju.S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi saju,,

I think it`s problem with partner determinations please go through below steps.

1) create a/c group

2) create number range

3) assign number ranges to a/c group

Set up Partner Determination:

To get the required partner functions into customer master record, we have to maintain partner determination procedure for that follow the below path

SPRO --> Sales and Distribution -- > Master Data -- > Basic Functions -- > Partner Determination -- > Set up Partner Determination.

Select Set Up Partner Determination for Customer Master.

1. 1) Select “PARTNER FUNTIONS “and check whether S.P (sold to party), S.H (ship to party), PY (Payer), B.P (bill to party) are available or not, if not click new entry and create.

1. 2) Click on partner Determination Procedure and go to “NEW ENTRIES“, Create a Procedure.

1. 3) Select the created procedure and go to “Partner Function in Procedure”

Go to “NEW ENTRIES” and maintain Partner Functions.

1. 4) Go to” Partner Determination Procedure Assignment” and Assign your Partner Group and Created Determination Procedure.

1. 5) Select “Account Group – Function Assignment “and go to “NEW ENTRIES “and Assign all Partner functions to Account Group (0001-Sold to Part, etc...)

Save the screens ….

If you want further clarification please let me know

Regards

Patchala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saju,

In Master data of A0001 you could n't see A0002,A0003,A0004 in the partner functions. But after creating SH A001,A002,A003 you have to assign in masterdata, unless you assign this will not appear when you display SP A0001.

Hope you got the point.

Thanks

VSA

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have assigned the Sold to party code A0001 while creating A0002,A0003,A0004 but still it is not appearing in A0001 and i need to go manually & assign it.

If it assigned in A0002 or A0003 or A0004 it should have automatically appeared in A0001.And SAP is not bringing those values to A0001 and i need to assign once more to Sold to party all the Ship to Parties

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saju,

usually customer SP A0001 will have by default SH A001, BP A0001 & PY A0001, incase if we want some more partners as SH, BP & PY, one has to assign required partener  (customer number) manually in SP A0001. so that you will have option to choose different SH, BP,PY during sales order creation time.

Hope you got the point.

Thanks

VSA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saju,

Please check your Partner Determination again.

I faced a similar problem in one of the assignment. I observed that though i was copying the standard partner function and assigning it to the account group, but partner functions other than sold-to-party was not getting populated in the customer master.

If you have customized partner functions then probably use the standard SP,SH, PY and BP partner functions and assign it to your account group.

Again see that SH,BP & PY are checked as mandatory for "Partner Functions in Procedure".

Reply if the issue is not resolve.

Regards,

Mehul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assume my requirement i havent properly conveyed to all. I created a customer account using account group 0001.The customer account number is A0001.

Now business has multiple ship to parties for A0001.Even A0001 is also a ship to party.

In 0002 we have  created another customer account A0002,A0003,A0004.In the Partner Function i have entered SP A0001.

But when i display the Master data of A0001 i could n't see A0002,A0003,A0004 in the partner functions.

Instead it is appearing SP A0001,BP A0001,PY A0001 and SH A0001.

A0002,A0003 and A0004 are not displaying as SH.

Ideally it should have appeared as

SP A0001

BP A0001

PY A0001

SH A0001

SH A0002

SH A0003

SH A0004

Former Member
0 Kudos

Saju,

One customer can have only one account group.

If you are using A0001 account group at the time of customer creation then the partner functions of A0001 are going to get populated in the partner functions tab and not for the other account groups i.e. A0002, A0003 and A0004.

the partner functions for A0001 i.e. SP, SH, BP and PY will be visible in the partner functions tab in the sales view of customer master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai Saju,,

For your requirement

• first create the ship to part`s A0002,A0003,A0004 with a/c group 0002
  • go to A0001 customer master --> sales area data --> partner functions
  • assign the ship to parts (A0001,A0003, A0004) manually followed by predefined partner functions (SP,SH,BP,PY)

If you want further clarification please let me know..

Regards

Patchala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your procedure for Sold to Party what ever you have in that whether SP, SH, BP & PY are mendatory or not.  there are four columns

1. Partner Determination Procedure

2. Partner Function

3. Name

4. There is a check box which means After entry,partner can no longer be changed in the document

5. Partner Function is Mandatory

So you check the 5th one whether SH is marked as mandatory or not.

Path - SPRO - SD - Basic Functions - Partner Determination

Hope this is helpful

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saju,

while customising account group sold to party (AG) did you checked as mandatory for SH,BP & PY in partner functions in procedure. plz check.

Thanks

VSA