cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Business Partners Found After Client Copy Using SAP_UCSV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

Our basis team had successfully client copy from PRODUCTION to DEVELOPMENT using profile SAP_UCSV (client-dependent customizing, users, authorization profiles and variants). Our goal is to deliver Development system based on current Production system.

Then I figured out at organization plan (PPOMA_BBP) the structure has already there complete with BP Numbers, but without organization unit assignment either for company, purchasing organization or purchasing group.

Anyway, I found in table BUT000 there's no business partner related to this organization plan, except for newly created user I created using USERS_GEN.

So how to create business partner based on Organization Plan, it will be nice if I don't have to delete and create manually,

Thanks,

Tedi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally found the solution.

Actually, I can't find any central persons and its business partners created after client copy

In case you guys have the same problem, you have to create Central Person manually and re-assign it to organizational plan and remove the old assignment.

You may have to execute BP sync and integration via BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE to organization unit before Central Person re-assignment.

Thanks,

Tedi

Answers (0)