cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivate AutoComplete functionality in Integration Builder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did anyone find out how to deactivate the autocomplete functionality in the integration builder? In "Personal Settings" in section Autocomplete there is a check box to decativate this feature and a button to delete the history. The button seems to work in order to delete the history but it seems that the check box does not change anything.

Sometimes the AutoComplete feature is just anoying, especially when you are copying objects...

We are on XI 3.0 SP19

Thanks and Regards,

Helmut

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you delete the history and uncheck the auto complete check box.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreeram,

that was also my assumption how it should be but it does not work. The old entries have been deleted but it keeps on collecting new entries. The auto complete is still active even if the check box is unchecked.

Thanks and Rgeards,

Helmut

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hoppe after you made change you are clikc on apply buuton .can apply default setting and see

Message was edited by:

Sreeram Reddy

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sreeram,

It doesnt work . Have tried it too.!

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Because i dont have Auto complete active in my system.Reason for my Auto complete in active i dont have any data in HISTORY

Message was edited by:

Sreeram Reddy

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Helmut,

><i>Sometimes the AutoComplete feature is just anoying, especially when you are copying objects...</i>

I agree . I have learnt to live with it though. Hopefully someone has the solution.

Regards

Bhavesh